Tamiflu treats influenza by stopping the spread of the infection and reducing the amount of time that a patient experiences symptoms such as fever, headache, fatigue, runny nose, and sore throat. This medication can be expensive without a Tamiflu copay card or Tamiflu patient assistance, with one 10-capsule dose pack costing about $145-$165 on average. If your insurance does not cover this drug, it is still possible to reduce the price with a Tamiflu manufacturer coupon. To make it easier for you to find the best Tamiflu discount, we have listed available manufacturer coupons and our own reusable Tamiflu discount coupon below. Click ‘View Manufacturer Coupon’ to save $10 on your medication and click ‘Get Tamiflu Coupon’ to save 20-70% off the total Tamiflu price at most pharmacies.
Name of the offer: Manufacturer Coupon
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon. Save $10 on a Prescription for Tamiflu. This program expires on April 30th, 2015.
Other coupons related to: Miscellaneous
Read information about Tamiflu below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- If you are taking this medicine to treat the flu, start taking it as soon as possible from when you begin noticing flu symptoms.
- If you are using this medicine to prevent the flu, start taking it as soon as possible, as directed by your doctor.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- To clear up your infection completely, take this medicine for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is within 2 hours of your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal behavior; confusion; hallucinations; mood or mental changes; reddened, blistered, peeling, or swollen skin; seizures; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, persistent sore throat).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch