Name of the offer: Taclonex Co-Pay Reduction Offer
Description: Online Printable Reusable Coupon
Details: Taclonex used to use a doctor only coupon card. Effective May 15, 2013 they went with a printable, reusable savings card.Present the coupon each time you fill a Taclonex prescription and Leo Pharmaceuticals (the company that makes Taclonex) will subsidize your copay down to $0.
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Taclonex below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine, unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- Apply a small amount of medicine to the affected area. Gently rub the medicine in until it is evenly distributed.
- Do not bandage or cover the treated skin area unless directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, apply it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not apply 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dry skin; headache; itching; mild burning at the application site; throat irritation.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); acne-like rash; burning, cracking, irritation, redness, or peeling skin not present before you began using this medicine; excessive hair growth; inflamed hair follicles; inflammation around the mouth; muscle weakness; thinning, softening, or discoloration of the skin; unusual weight gain, especially in the face.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch