Name of the offer: Synthroid Coupon Offer
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Details: I don't know why they make it so difficult but they do. Read these instructions carefully:You have to sign up as a member for their patient support website known as the "True Balance Program" to get the coupons. Register online, choose a user name and password and answer a few questions. Then log out. Then log back in. Look for the “Download Coupon” on the left hand side of the log-in page right underneath where it says “Manage Password”. Look for the little picture of the coupon and click on it to print your coupon.
Other coupons related to: Women's Health - Birth Control
Read information about Synthroid below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before breakfast.
- Do not take an antacid or a product that has iron or calcium in it within 4 hours of taking this medicine.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- It may take several weeks before you notice an improvement in your symptoms. Do not stop or change your dose of this medicine without first checking with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. No COMMON side effects have been reported with the use of this medicine.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; flushing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); changes in appetite;
- changes in menstrual periods;
- chest pain; diarrhea; excessive sweating; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; heat intolerance; joint pain; leg cramps; mental or mood changes (eg, anxiety, irritability, nervousness); muscle weakness; seizures; severe or persistent headache or fatigue; shortness of breath; stomach cramps; tremors; trouble sleeping; unusual weight gain or loss; vomiting; wheezing.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch