Suprax is a brand of antibiotic medication that contains cefixime. Suprax is prescribed to treat bacterial infections, especially urinary tract infections, ear, nose and throat infections and gonorrhea. For most uncomplicated infections, only one 400mg dose of Suprax is necessary. One pill of Suprax has a price around $25. To get a lower price, take advantage of our Suprax discount coupons. The Suprax manufacturer coupon is a copay card and is good if you require a longer course of Suprax because it limits your copay to $35. The other coupon is a printable Suprax discount coupon that can get you as much as 75% off the retail price, and it can be used multiple times. Click the Suprax coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Suprax $35 Co-Pay Savings Card Program
Description: Manufacturer coupon offer. Pay the first $35 of the out-of-pocket for your Suprax prescription and the Suprax $35 Co-Pay Program will pay the remaining balance up to a maximum benefit.
Other coupons related to: Buying Group Specials
Read information about Suprax below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Shake well before each use.
- Use a measuring device marked for medicine dosing. Ask your pharmacist for help if you are unsure of how to measure your dose.
- To clear up your infection completely, continue using this medicine for the full course of treatment even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; gas; loose stools; nausea; stomach pain or upset.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bloody stools; decreased urination; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe diarrhea; severe nausea or vomiting; severe stomach pain or cramping; unusual bruising or bleeding;
- vaginal discharge or itching;
- white spots in the mouth; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch