Strattera is an ADHD medication. Unlike other medications for ADHD, Strattera is not a stimulant. It does, however, increase the availability of norepinephrine in the brain as do other ADHD drugs. Strattera can cost around $350 for just 30 capsules. Luckily, we provide access to Strattera patient assistance with our coupons. The Strattera manufacturer coupon provides you with a free 30-day supply of Strattera. The reusable buying group coupon serves as a Strattera discount card and gets you a discount up to 50% off each time you refill your prescription. Click on the Strattera coupon of your choice to start saving.
Name of the offer: Strattera Coupons: 30 Day Free Trial Offer
Description: First month's prescription is free. Manufacturer Printable Coupon Voucher. Also Available By Telephone; Call: 1-800-545-5979.
Details: Request a voucher good for 30 days supply of Strattera. One time use only. Save for 11 more months - pay as little as $25 per month, with a maximum savings of $75 per month.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Strattera below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, chew, or open the capsules.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; coughing; decreased appetite; decreased sexual desire; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; fatigue; flushing; headache; increased sweating; mild stomach pain or upset; nausea; tiredness; trouble sleeping; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); abnormal thoughts or elevated mood (mania); change in feeling of touch or other senses (eg, smell, taste); chest pain; confusion; decreased or difficult urination;
- decreased sexual ability (eg, impotence, ejaculation problems);
- fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations;
- menstrual cycle changes;
- mental or mood changes (eg, agitation, anxiety, depression, irritability, persistent crying, unusual sadness); new or worsening behavior changes (eg, aggression, hostility, impulsivity, restlessness); numbness or tingling; one-sided weakness; panic attacks;
- prolonged or painful erection;
- seizure; severe or persistent headache or dizziness; severe or persistent trouble sleeping, fatigue, or tiredness; shortness of breath; stomach pain or tenderness; suicidal thoughts or attempts; symptoms of liver damage (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes, itching, dark urine, pale stools, loss of appetite, right upper stomach pain, unexplained flu-like symptoms); tics; unusual vision or speech changes; unusually cold or blue fingers or toes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch