Name of the offer: Singulair Coupon; Save $20
Description: Manufacturer Sponsored Instant Coupon Please Note: Below is an image of a Singulair coupon I printed from my home computer last week. As you can see, the Singulair coupon codes are written in small letters beneath the Singulair logo on the upper left hand side when you print the coupon page as illustrated below. Total Savings: Up to $20.00 per prescription. Savings can not exceed your co-pay or cash payment (up to a maximum of $20).
Other coupons related to: Antihistamine - Hay Fever
Read information about Singulair below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Cough; diarrhea; headache; indigestion; mild sore throat; mild stomach pain; nausea; runny or stuffy nose; stomach upset; tiredness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); chest pain; confusion; dark urine; ear pain; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; flu-like symptoms; irregular heartbeat; mental or mood changes (eg, agitation, aggression, hostility, anxiety, depression, strange dreams, sleepwalking, tremor, hallucinations, restlessness, irritability); new or worsening breathing problems; numbness or tingling of the hands or feet; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent stomach pain, with or without nausea or vomiting; sinus pain; suicidal thoughts or actions; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; tremor; trouble sleeping; unusual bruising or bleeding; upper respiratory infection; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch