Name of the offer: Santyl Copay Assistance Program
Description: Manufacturer Offer. Pay Only $50 and save up to $900 on six (6) prescriptions.
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Santyl below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- This medicine is usually given as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic.
- Do not bend or straighten the fingers of your hand until your doctor tells you to. This will help prevent the medicine from leaking out of the cord.
- Do NOT try to straighten the finger yourself.
- Keep the treated hand elevated until bedtime.
- If you miss your dose of this medicine, contact the doctor to set up a new appointment.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Mild swelling or pain of the lymph nodes in the elbow or underarm; pain, redness, bruising, or mild bleeding at the injection site; swelling, pain, or tenderness of the treated hand; warmth or redness of the skin.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness or pain in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fainting; numbness, tingling, or other unusual sensation in the treated hand; severe or persistent bleeding at the injection site; severe pain in the treated area; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, swelling, redness); trouble bending the treated finger after the swelling goes down; trouble using the treated hand.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch