Name of the offer: Refissa $50 Savings Card
Description: Manufacturer Rebate
Details: This is an easy to use program. It's a rebate - that means it works if you pay in cash, use insurance or use mail-order. If you do pay cash, you can combine the rebate with our buying group coupon for a double-dip discount of up to 75%.
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Refissa below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Apply this medicine at bedtime unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- This medicine is for external use only. Do not get it in the eyes, vagina, or mouth; on the lips; or in the angles of the nose. If you get it in your eyes, rinse at once with cool tap water.
- Do NOT apply this medicine to open wounds.
- Wash your face gently with mild soap and water. Pat the skin dry. Apply a pea-size amount of this medicine to the tip of your finger. Dot onto the chin, cheeks, nose, and forehead. Gently smooth this medicine over the entire face until it is completely rubbed in.
- Wash your hands immediately after using this medicine.
- Use this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Continue to use it even if your skin appears to improve. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects.
- Dry skin; mild burning, itching, peeling, redness, scaling, or stinging of the skin; temporary change in skin color.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blistered, crusted, or swollen skin; bloody, severe, or persistent diarrhea; mucus in stools; severe or persistent burning, itching, peeling, redness, or scaling of the skin; stomach cramps or pain.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch