Name of the offer: Coupon For Ranexa®; Ranexa Patient Savings Card
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Other coupons related to: Cardiovascular - Blood Thinners
Read information about Ranexa below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking this medicine.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; dizziness; headache; nausea.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); blood in the urine; blurred vision; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; confusion; decreased sense of touch; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; numbness, burning, prickling, or tingling of the skin; severe or persistent dizziness, light-headedness, or weakness; shortness of breath; swelling of the hands or feet; tremor; unusual bruising or bleeding.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch