Other coupons related to: Sleep
Read information about Provigil below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine in the morning unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If you do not remember until late afternoon or evening, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Back pain; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; nausea; nervousness; stomach upset; stuffy nose; trouble sleeping.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); blisters on the inside of the eyes, nose, or mouth; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; mental or mood changes (eg, aggression, agitation, anxiety, depression, exaggerated sense of well-being, hallucinations, irritability, nervousness); red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or actions; swelling of the legs; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch