Name of the offer: Protonix Copay Reduction Offer
Description: Cell Phone Coupon Texted Directly To Your Phone; Paperless.
Details: Manufacturer co-pay reduction offer; maximum value of this coupon = $50.
Other coupons related to: Stomach - Nausea - Bowel Movement
Read information about Protonix below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before a meal.
- Do not crush or chew this medicine.
- Do not divide the contents of the packet to make a smaller dose.
- Only mix this medicine with applesauce or apple juice. Do not mix with water or other liquids or foods.
- If you are mixing this medicine with applesauce, sprinkle the contents of the packet onto 1 teaspoonful of applesauce. Swallow within 10 minutes after mixing. Take sips of water to make sure the granules are washed down into the stomach.
- If you are mixing this medicine with apple juice, empty the contents of the packet into a small cup containing 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) apple juice. Stir for 5 seconds and then swallow immediately. To be sure you receive all the medicine, rinse the container with apple juice and swallow immediately.
- You may take antacids while you are using this medicine if you are directed to do so by your doctor.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; headache; nausea; stomach pain; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, hands, eyes, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bone pain; chest pain; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine; pale stools, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, unusual tiredness); unusual bruising or bleeding; vision changes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch