Pristiq is a medication used to treat depression. It is an SNRI or serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. It works by increasing the availability of these neurotransmitters in the brain, thereby affecting mood. The cost of Pristiq is around $275 for a month’s supply of 50mg tablets. To reduce this price, we have a link to a Pristiq manufacturer coupon that is actually a Pristiq savings card that will save you money on each refill. We also have a printable Pristiq discount coupon from a buying group that can get you up to 75% off the price of every refill. Click on the Pristiq coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Pristiq Savings Card
Description: Manufacturer Offer from Pfizer Laboratories. Eligible patients can save up to $15 on their monthly prescription.
Details: Possible savings are up to $180 per year.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Pristiq below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Treating depression. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). It works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances in the brain (serotonin and norepinephrine), which helps to improve certain mood problems.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for
exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication
Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole with fluid. Do not break, crush, chew, or dissolve before
- Take this medicine at about the same time each day.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine without checking with your doctor. Side
effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling
of the skin, abnormal dreams, diarrhea, dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, headache,
increased sweating, nausea, ringing in the ears, seizures, tremor, trouble sleeping,
or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start this medicine
and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost
time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing
schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness;
dry mouth; fatigue; flushing; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea;
stomach upset; trouble sleeping; vomiting; yawning.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness
in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness);
behavior changes; blood in the stools; blurred vision; chest pain or discomfort;
confusion; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; decreased urination;
enlarged pupils; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat;
hallucinations; memory problems; new or worsening agitation, anxiety, panic attacks,
aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, restlessness, or inability
to sit still; new or worsening mental or mood changes; red, swollen, blistered,
or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent cough; severe or persistent headache,
dizziness, or stomach pain; severe or persistent trouble sleeping; shortness of
breath; significant weight loss; sluggishness; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor;
unsteadiness; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual weakness; worsening of depression.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions
about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
You may also report side effects at