We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Buying Group Specials
Read information about Prevalite below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine is usually taken by mouth with meals.
- This medicine may decrease the absorption of other medicines. All other medicines should be taken at least 1 hour before or 4 hours after taking this medicine. Check with your doctor if you have any questions about taking your other medicines along with this medicine.
- If you are also taking anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), take this medicine at least 6 hours after you take the anticoagulant unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Do not take this medicine in its dry form. Always mix with water or other fluids before taking.
- If you are taking this medicine with a beverage, add the prescribed amount of medicine to 2 to 6 ounces/60 to 180 mL of water or other noncarbonated liquid before taking. Stir until well mixed (it will not dissolve) before drinking. After drinking all the liquid, rinse the glass with more liquid and drink it to ensure that all medicine is received.
- This medicine may also be mixed with soups (chicken noodle, tomato) or fruits (eg, applesauce, crushed pineapple) containing plenty of fluid.
- Do not sip this medicine or hold it in your mouth for a long period of time because this may cause tooth changes such as discoloration, decay, or erosion of enamel. Maintain good oral hygiene while you are using this medicine.
- Drink several glasses (8 ounces/240 mL) of water or other liquid daily, unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black or bloody stools; irritation of the skin, tongue, or anal area; severe constipation; severe or persistent nausea; shortness of breath; stomach pain; unusual bruising or bleeding; vomiting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch