Other coupons related to: Buying Group Specials
Read information about Premphase below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with food or right after a meal to prevent stomach upset.
- Eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice may increase the risk of this medicines side effects. Talk to your doctor before including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet while you are taking this medicine.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Breast tenderness or pain; hair loss; headache; mild fluid retention; mild nausea or vomiting;
- spotting or breakthrough bleeding;
- stomach cramps or bloating.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness);
- abnormal vaginal bleeding;
- breast lumps or pain; bulging eyes; calf or leg pain, swelling, redness, or tenderness; chest pain; coughing up blood; fainting; mental or mood changes (eg, depression); migraine headache; new or worsening memory problems; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; severe or persistent stomach pain or tenderness; shortness of breath; swelling of hands or feet; symptoms of heart attack (eg, chest, jaw, or arm pain; fainting; sudden, severe nausea or vomiting; unusual sweating; weakness); symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine, pale stools, yellowing of the skin or eyes); symptoms of stroke (eg, one-sided weakness, slurred speech, confusion);
- unusual vaginal discharge, itching, or odor;
- unusual weakness or fatigue; vision loss or other vision changes; vomiting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch