Plavix is an anti-platelet drug used to prevent heart attack and stroke. It works by acting on platelet cell membranes to stop blood clots from forming. Plavix costs around $220-$260 for thirty 75mg tablets. To reduce the cost of Plavix, we offer access to a Plavix manufacturer coupon that is also a discount card that can reduce your Plavix cost to as little as $37 per month. We also offer a printable, reusable Plavix discount coupon that can get you up to 75% off the price each time you purchase your medication. Click the Plavix coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Plavix Choice Card Manufacturer Coupon
Description: Download A Printable Coupon For Plavix And Save On Your Next Prescription
Details: The company that invented and markets Plavix (Sanofi and Bristol Myers Squibb) want you to stay on brand name Plavix so they are making this incredible offer. Normally the price of 30 plavix 75mg tablets is typically $175 per month. This coupon reduces the price of Plavix by $150 per month to $37 plus, they mail it to your house with free shipping.
Other coupons related to: Cardiovascular - Blood Thinners
Read information about Plavix below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without talking to your doctor. This may increase the risk of heart problems.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Easy bruising; minor bleeding.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); black, tarry stools; bleeding in the eye; change in the amount of urine produced; change in vision; chest pain; confusion; dark or bloody urine; fever, chills, or sore throat; loss of appetite; pale skin; purple skin patches; seizures; severe, persistent headache; speech problems; stomach or back pain; unexplained weight loss; unusual bruising; unusual, prolonged, or severe bleeding (eg, excessive bleeding from cuts,
- increased menstrual bleeding, unexplained vaginal bleeding,
- unusual bleeding from the gums when brushing); unusual tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch