Pentasa is an oral medication that is prescribed to treat pain and inflammation resulting from ulcerative colitis or inflammatory bowel disease. 240 pills containing 500 mg of Pentasa cost around $1300. This is the normal monthly dosage. The cost of this medication can be difficult to manage without good insurance or a Pentasa copay card. Take advantage of our discount coupons to help lower the high Pentasa price. Unfortunately, the Pentasa manufacturer coupon is currently not available. However, our second Pentasa coupon is always available and works like a discount card, getting you as much as 75% off in most pharmacies. Select how you would like to receive this Pentasa coupon and start saving now.
We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Stomach - Nausea - Bowel Movement
Read information about Pentasa below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food or milk to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; headache; heartburn; mild abdominal discomfort or pain; nausea; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in the urine; bloody diarrhea; bloody or coffee ground-like vomit; change in the amount of urine; chest pain; dark urine; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; severe or persistent headache; severe or sudden stomach pain or cramping; sudden shortness of breath; unusual bruising or bleeding; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch