Name of the offer: Oxycontin Savings Program
Description: Manufacturer Offer; After paying the first $45, eligible patients can save up to $70 on each prescription by providing the pharmacist with the Oxycontin savings card. Savings card may reduce out-of-pocket prescription costs for eligible patients.
Other coupons related to: Pain - Arthritis - Muscle Relaxants
Read information about Oxycontin below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you are using it regularly, use it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your health care provider. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; nausea; sleeplessness; vomiting; weakness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; difficulty urinating; fast or slow heartbeat; seizures; severe dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; slowed or difficult breathing; tremor; vision changes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at