Free Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo. Save on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo Manufacturer Coupon
ORTHO TRI-CYCLEN® LO MANUFACTURER Coupon 2014: Save $15 On Your Next Prescription
Name of the offer: ORTHO TRI-CYCLEN® LO Instant Savings Offer
Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Bin Number: 004682
Group #: LCVAG228
ID#: Unique ID number generated at time of printing
I love coupons like this. One mouse click and you're good to go. No surveys, no personal information needed.Do yourself a favor - print up a bunch of these and keep them in a safe place. Do NOT photocopy them - print up fresh ones directly from the website.
Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Women's Health - Birth Control
Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo Information
Read information about Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo Pronunciation
Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo is used for:
Preventing pregnancy. It may also be used to regulate the menstrual cycle, treat symptoms of menopause, or treating conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is an estrogen and progestin combination. It works by increasing levels of estrogen and progesterone , which inhibits ovulation, changes the cervical mucus (which makes it more difficult for sperm to enter the uterus), and changes the endometrium (which reduces the likelihood of implantation by the fertilized egg) .
How to use Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo
How to use Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- This medicine can be started either on the first day of your menstrual flow or the first Sunday after the start of your menstrual flow. A second form of birth control should be used during the first month of use.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day, not more than 24 hours apart.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. Take your next dose at the regular time. This means you may take 2 doses on the same day. If you miss more than 1 dose of this medicine, refer to the patient information that came with this medicine.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo Warnings
Important safety information about Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo:
Smoking cigarettes while using this medicine increases your chance of having heart problems. Do not smoke while using this medicine. Women older than 35 years of age and women who smoke 15 or more cigarettes per day are at a greater risk for heart problems.
Possible Side Effects of Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo
Possible side effects of Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Nausea; vomiting; weight change;
- bleeding between menstrual periods;
- breast tenderness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); calf/leg pain or swelling; changes in vision; chest pain; difficulty wearing contact lenses; dizziness or fainting; headache or sudden severe headache; lumps in the breast;
- missed menstrual period;
- numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness;
- persistent or recurrent abnormal vaginal bleeding;
- severe stomach pain; slurred speech; swelling of fingers or ankles; trouble breathing or shortness of breath; yellowing skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch