Name of the offer: Oracea Instant Rebate Card Offer
Description: Manufacturer Printable Rebate
Details: Special Card - show it to the drugstore and the most your co-pay will be is $25.00 (in most cases; certain restrictions apply. Consult your pharmacist or insurance carrier
for details). The card is meant to be used in such a manner as to eat any part of your copay above $25.00.
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Oracea below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- Swallow this medicine whole with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) to help reduce the risk of throat or esophagus irritation. Do not break, crush, or chew this medicine before swallowing. Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking this medicine.
- Do not take bismuth-containing products, iron, multivitamins with minerals or iron, urinary alkalinizers (eg, sodium bicarbonate), or an antacid that has aluminum, calcium, or magnesium in it within 2 hours before or 2 hours after you take this medicine.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; nose or throat irritation; sensitivity to sunlight.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bloody stools; chest pain; dark urine; decreased urination; fever, chills, or sore throat; moderate to severe sunburn; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe diarrhea; severe or persistent headache; stomach pain or cramps; throat irritation; trouble swallowing; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual joint pain; unusual tiredness;
- vaginal irritation or discharge;
- vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch