Name of the offer: Coupon For Nucynta; Co-Pay Reduction Offer
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon Patients may NOT download this coupon. Only doctors may download this coupon.Show the coupon page to your doctor and have him register online. After he registers on the website he can print the coupons and give them to you.
Details: Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals will lay out up to $100 to reduce your co-pay to no more than $25.The amount of the subsidy may not exceed your out-of-pocket costs.Please Note: This offer is only valid for 3 prescriptions maximum per calendar year.
Other coupons related to: Pain - Arthritis - Muscle Relaxants
Read information about Nucynta below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If your dose requires more than 1 tablet, take only 1 tablet at a time.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, chew, dissolve, or split before swallowing. Do not soak, lick, or wet the tablet before you put it in your mouth. Do not inject this medicine. Contact your doctor if you cannot swallow this medicine whole.
- Take each tablet with enough water to be sure that it can be completely swallowed immediately after you place it in your mouth.
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine. You may have an increased risk of withdrawal symptoms. If you need to stop this medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and away from pets. If this medicine is no longer needed, discard it immediately by flushing down the toilet. You may also check with your pharmacist for other ways to dispose of this medicine.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; nausea; tiredness; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); agitation; burning, numbness, or tingling; chest pain; cold, clammy skin; confusion; difficult or increased urination; difficult, slow, or shallow breathing; disorientation; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; loss of coordination; memory problems; mood or mental changes; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness, drowsiness, or light-headedness; trouble talking, thinking, or walking.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch