Name of the offer: Nicotrol Coupon: Save up to $100 per fill. Up to $600 value per year
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Other coupons related to: Smoking
Read information about Nicotrol below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before using this medicine or while chewing a piece of this medicine.
- Do not swallow the gum.
- Carry this gum with you at all times. Whenever you have the urge to smoke, chew 1 piece of gum. Chew the gum slowly. Bite 1 or 2 times until the gum tingles, then keep it between your cheek and gum. Wait until the tingle is gone and then repeat by chewing until the tingle returns and placing it between your cheek and gum. Continue until you cannot feel the tingle anymore (about 30 minutes).
- Continue using the gum until your urge to smoke fades or until 1 to 2 pieces of gum per day satisfies your craving.
- To improve your chances of quitting smoking, use at least 9 pieces of gum per day for the first 6 weeks unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as directed by your doctor or on the package label.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Abnormal dreams; diarrhea; difficulty sleeping; dry mouth; joint pain; muscle pain; nervousness; sweating; weakness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fast or irregular heartbeat; mouth, teeth, or jaw problems; pounding in the chest; severe diarrhea, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, or weakness.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch