Nexium is a powerful antacid medication used to treat GERD, heartburn, ulcers, and inflammation of the esophagus. The Nexium market price is around $300 for a 30-day supply. At this price, you may be looking for Nexium patient assistance to lower the cost. We provide access to a Nexium manufacturer coupon that can save you up to $50 a month on refills for up to one year. We also offer a Nexium buying group discount coupon that can save you up to 75% off the cost in your pharmacy. This Nexium discount coupon is reusable and works like a savings card. Click on a coupon to access a Nexium discount now.
Name of the offer: Nexium Instant Savings Card
Description: Manufacturer Coupon Offer. Get prescription Nexium for just $15 a month, or $30 for a 90-day supply.
Other coupons related to: Stomach - Nausea - Bowel Movement
Read information about Nexium below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before eating.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you have difficulty swallowing the capsule, you may add 1 tablespoon of applesauce to an empty bowl. Open the capsule and empty the pellets onto the applesauce. Mix the pellets with the applesauce and swallow the mixture right away. The applesauce used should not be hot and should be soft enough to be swallowed without chewing. Do not chew or crush the pellets. Do not store the mixture for future use.
- You may take antacids while you are using this medicine if you are directed to do so by your doctor.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; diarrhea; drowsiness; dry mouth; gas; headache; nausea; stomach pain.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest or throat; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bone pain; chest pain; dark urine; fast heartbeat; fever or chills; persistent sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe diarrhea; severe stomach pain or cramps; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch