Nasonex is a corticosteroid nasal spray that reduces inflammation in the nasal passages to relieve allergy symptoms such as a stuffy, runny, and itchy nose. This prescription nose spray can cost over $200. To reduce the Nasonex price, use one of our coupons as patient assistance in your pharmacy. The Nasonex manufacturer coupon can save you $20 on each refill, while our buying group discount coupon can get you up to 75% off the cost. Our Nasonex buying group coupon is printable and works like a discount card. It may be reused for continued savings. Click on the Nasonex coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Nasonex Multiuse Coupon; $20 Instant Coupon
Description: Instant Manufacturer Printable Coupon. Eligible patients may save up to $20 off their out-of-pocket cost on up to 6 prescriptions for NASONEX. The coupon is not insurance.
Details: You will be asked to register and fill out an online form. After you fill out the form, you go to a screen that allows you to print a special coupon from your computer. You can save up to $240 per year with this valuable offer.
Other coupons related to: Antihistamine - Hay Fever
Read information about Nasonex below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Apply a small amount of this medicine to the affected area once a day. Gently rub the medicine in until it is evenly distributed. Wash your hands after applying this medicine, unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Burning; flushing; itching; redness; second infection; skin thinning and discoloration; swelling; tingling/stinging; wasting of the skin.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch