Name of the offer: Coupon For Micardis AIMING LOWER™
Description: Patient Support Program
Details: First Time Users Only The 30 free Micardis pills coupon is part of a more comprehensive program known as AIMING LOWER™. In addition to the try-before-you-buy coupon you get patient support in the form of recipes, lifestyle tips and other information.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Micardis below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Do not remove the tablet from the blister seal until you are ready to take your dose.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Back pain; diarrhea; sinus pain or congestion.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); anxiety; burning, numbness, or tingling; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; confusion; depression; difficult or painful urination; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; increased or excessive sweating; muscle pain or cramps; one-sided weakness; severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea; severe or persistent weakness or headache; shortness of breath; slurred speech; swelling of the hands, feet, arms, or legs; symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, light-headedness, severe dizziness); tremors; unexplained weight gain; vision problems.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch