Patients with diabetes-related nerve complications may be prescribed Metanx, a medical food that provides the nutrients needed to help manage blood flow. This brand name-only product can be somewhat expensive; the Metanx price usually starts around $75 for 30 tablets. If your insurance doesn’t cover this medical food, the best way to reduce your out-of-pocket Metanx cost is to use our site to find the best available discounts. There is currently no Metanx manufacturer coupon available, but we are offering a reusable Metanx coupon that can save you 20-70% off your prescription cost. This coupon is accepted at all big chains (CVS, Rite Aid, etc.) and most independent pharmacies.
We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Diabetes
Read information about Metanx below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine may be taken with or without food.
- If you miss taking a dose of this medicine for 1 or more days, there is no cause for concern. If your doctor recommended that you take it, try to remember your dose every day.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Drowsiness; feeling of swelling of the entire body; mild diarrhea; numbness or tingling.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dizziness; itching.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch