Name of the offer: Metanx Coupon Save $15
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Other coupons related to: Diabetes
Read information about Metanx below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine may be taken with or without food.
- If you miss taking a dose of this medicine for 1 or more days, there is no cause for concern. If your doctor recommended that you take it, try to remember your dose every day.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Drowsiness; feeling of swelling of the entire body; mild diarrhea; numbness or tingling.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dizziness; itching.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch