Lunesta is a medication used to treat insomnia. It is classified as a GABA agonist, which means It works by stimulating GABA receptors causing sedation and muscle relaxation. The price of Lunesta is high at $400 and up for 30 tablets. To reduce the price, we offer access to a Lunesta manufacturer coupon that can get you a free week trial of Lunesta and up to $50 off each refill. We also offer a printable buying group coupon that works like a Lunesta discount card to get you up to 75% off the retail price. Click the Lunesta coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Rest For Less Savings Program
Description: With any valid Lunesta prescription, sign-up for this co-pay assistance program to pay as low as $0 for your prescription. Savings are up to $50 and valid 12 times per year.
Details: Just complete this simple form to enroll.
Other coupons related to: Sleep
Read information about Lunesta below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth. Do not take this medicine with or immediately after a high-fat, heavy meal.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing unless your doctor tells you to.
- This medicine works very quickly. Only take it immediately before or just after going to bed to decrease the risk of falling and other side effects.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you are taking 1 dose daily at bedtime, skip the missed dose. Do not take the dose in the morning or take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects.
- Anxiety; decrease in sexual desire; difficulty with coordination; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; indigestion; lightheadedness; nausea; nervousness; unpleasant taste; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); aggressive behavior;
- breast growth;
- chest pain; confusion; depression; hallucinations; memory problems (such as amnesia); mental or mood changes;
- painful menstrual periods;
- seizures; severe mood swings; suicidal thoughts; swelling of hands or feet; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, sore throat, sinus or chest congestion); unusual or disturbing thoughts.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch