Lumigan is a prostaglandin analog, which works to treat open-angle glaucoma by increasing fluid drainage from the eye which reduces eye pressure. It can also be used to treat other causes of ocular hypertension or high pressure in the eyes. The average Lumigan price is around $270. Fortunately, there are many options available for Lumigan patient assistance. Click the Lumigan manufacturer coupon link to print a Lumigan coupon and get a $25 discount. You can also click the internet drug coupon link to print or download our Lumigan discount coupon and save up to 75% retail price in your local pharmacy. This coupon is reusable and works like a Lumigan discount card. Select the Lumigan coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Lumigan Rebate Offer
Description: Save Up To $25 On Lumigan instantly. $25 Manufacturer Rebate Coupon For Lumigan® Eye Drops
Other coupons related to: Eye - Ear
Read information about Lumigan below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Use this medicine in the evening unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Soft contact lenses may absorb a chemical in this medicine. Remove contact lenses before you use this medicine; lenses may be placed back in the eyes 15 minutes after use of this medicine.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine.
- Tilt your head back. Using your index finger, pull the lower eyelid away from the eye to form a pouch. Drop the medicine into the pouch and gently close your eyes. Immediately use your finger to apply pressure to the inside corner of the eyelid for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not blink. Remove excess medicine around your eye with a clean, dry tissue, being careful not to touch your eye. Wash your hands to remove any medicine that may be on them.
- To prevent waste of this medicine, do not squeeze the bottle. Turn the bottle upright immediately after a drop is released.
- To prevent germs from contaminating your medicine, do not touch the applicator tip to any surface, including the eye. Keep the container tightly closed.
- Use this medicine at least 5 minutes apart from any other medicine that you put in your eye.
- Continue to use this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Changes in eyelash growth; cold symptoms; eye burning, dryness, itching, or redness; feeling of having something in your eye; headache; increased tear production.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); darkening of the eyelid, eye color, or whites of the eyes; eye or eyelid discharge, inflammation, irritation, pain, or swelling; severe or persistent eye fatigue; vision changes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch