Lovaza is the first prescription Omega-3 medication that is prescribed to treat high cholesterol by lowering triglyceride levels. It works by inhibiting the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver. The price of Lovaza is around $250 for 90 capsules. Luckily, there are some forms of Lovaza patient assistance available to help control the price. We offer a printable Lovaza coupon through a buying group that can save you up to 75% off the price of each prescription. We also provide access to a Lovaza manufacturer coupon that can save you up to $50 on 12 refills. Click the link to get the Lovaza coupon of your choice and start saving now.
We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Cholesterol
Read information about Lovaza below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions:
- An extra patient information leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Do NOT change your dose or stop taking this medicine without talking to your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Back pain; burping; flu-like symptoms (eg, fever, headache, muscle aches, tiredness); taste changes; upset stomach.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); changes in vision; chest pain; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; numbness of an arm or leg; severe stomach pain; signs of infection (eg, fever, chills, or persistent sore throat); sudden shortness of breath; sudden, severe headache, vomiting, dizziness, or fainting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch