Name of the offer: Coupon For Lovaza Savings Card
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Details: Download an instant print coupon for savings of up to $50 on your next 12 refills. Total value of the offer is $600 per year.* * Please note: The monthly savings can not exceed your out-of-pocket costs
Other coupons related to: Cholesterol
Read information about Lovaza below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions:
- An extra patient information leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Do NOT change your dose or stop taking this medicine without talking to your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Back pain; burping; flu-like symptoms (eg, fever, headache, muscle aches, tiredness); taste changes; upset stomach.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); changes in vision; chest pain; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; numbness of an arm or leg; severe stomach pain; signs of infection (eg, fever, chills, or persistent sore throat); sudden shortness of breath; sudden, severe headache, vomiting, dizziness, or fainting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch