We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Pain - Arthritis - Muscle Relaxants
Read information about Lidoderm below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- It is recommended that you wear disposable gloves when applying this medicine to decrease the chance that you will accidentally get this medicine on your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Apply just enough medicine to cover the affected area. Gently rub the medicine into skin until it disappears.
- Wash your hands with soap and water immediately after using this medicine unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken (open), or irritated skin.
- Do not bandage or wrap the affected area.
- Do not use this medicine with a heating pad.
- Do not expose the treated area to heat or direct sunlight. Warm or hot water or sunlight may increase the likelihood of burning or itching. Do not use this medicine immediately after bathing, swimming, using a hot tub, sunbathing, or exposure to heat.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Temporary burning or stinging at the application site that usually disappears in a few days.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); difficulty breathing or swallowing; irritation, redness, blistering, or severe or persistent burning at the application site.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch