Free Lialda Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Lialda. Save on Lialda today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Lialda at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Lialda discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Lialda today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Lialda Manufacturer Coupon
Lialda® Coupon; Cash Patients Save $50; Insurance Patients Pay No More Than $10 Per Month; MANUFACTURER OFFER
Name of the offer: Connect 2 More
Available as text message if customer prefers
Plastic card comes in mail 3 weeks after registration
Good for cash patients or insurance patients
Maximum annual savings = $1,140
This is an easy to use online printable coupon for Lialda. Visit the link above, register online and complete the short survey. You will be brought to a page where you can print out the coupon.
Lialda Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Stomach - Nausea - Bowel Movement
Read information about Lialda below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Lialda is used for:
Treating and causing remission of various forms of mild to moderate ulcerative colitis (inflammation of the colon). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is a 5-aminosalicylic acid (5-ASA). It works by preventing the production of substances that cause inflammation of the colon.
How to use Lialda:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food or milk to reduce stomach irritation.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Possible Side Effects of Lialda
Possible side effects of Lialda:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; headache; heartburn; mild abdominal discomfort or pain; nausea; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in the urine; bloody diarrhea; bloody or coffee ground-like vomit; change in the amount of urine; chest pain; dark urine; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; severe or persistent headache; severe or sudden stomach pain or cramping; sudden shortness of breath; unusual bruising or bleeding; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch