Name of the offer: Keppra ™ Patient Savings Program
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon. With this Patient Savings Coupon, you pay the first $25 of your Keppra XR® or Keppra® co-pay, and we pay the remaining out-of-pocket expense up to $30. This coupon is good for one use only, limited to one coupon per month, per patient. A minimum 30-day supply is required in your purchase.
Other coupons related to: Epilepsy - Seizure
Read information about Keppra below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time(s) each day.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Decreased appetite; dizziness; drowsiness; irritability; nausea; sore throat; tiredness; weakness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thoughts; dark urine; decreased coordination; extreme drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, or weakness; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hallucinations; memory loss; new or worsening mental, mood, or behavior changes (eg, aggression, agitation, anger, anxiety, apathy, depression, hostility, irritability, panic attacks, restlessness); new or worsening seizures; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; suicidal thoughts or attempts; trouble sleeping; unusual bruising or bleeding; vision changes; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch