Free Jantoven Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Jantoven. Save on Jantoven today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Jantoven at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Jantoven discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Jantoven today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Jantoven Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Cardiovascular - Blood Thinners
Read information about Jantoven below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Jantoven is used for:
Treating and preventing harmful clots that may occur in the veins (venous thrombosis), in the lungs (pulmonary embolism), with a type of abnormal heartbeat (atrial fibrillation), or following a heart valve replacement. This medicine is also used to reduce the risk of stroke and other problems in patients who have had a heart attack. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. This medicine is an anticoagulant. It works by blocking the formation of certain blood clotting factors.
How to use Jantoven:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine is usually given as an injection at your doctors office, hospital, or clinic.
- Do not use this medicine if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- It is very important to take this medicine on a regular schedule as prescribed by your doctor. Take this medicine at the same time each day.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses, unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, contact your doctor right away.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Important safety information about Jantoven:
This medicine can cause severe and sometimes fatal bleeding. Bleeding is more likely to occur at the start of treatment or with high doses. Patients who have a history of stomach or bowel bleeding, high blood pressure, stroke or "mini-stroke" (transient ischemic attack [TIA]), serious heart disease, anemia, cancer, certain genetic factors, or kidney problems may be at greater risk for bleeding. Patients who have inconsistent international normalized ratios (INRs; a blood test), who have taken this medicine for a long time, who have had a recent injury or surgery, or who are 65 years old or older are also at greater risk.Certain blood clotting tests (eg, prothrombin time [PT], INR) will be performed regularly while you take this medicine. Certain medicines, dietary changes, and other factors may affect INR levels while taking this medicine. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.Contact your doctor right away if you notice any unusual bleeding or bruising. Symptoms of bleeding problems include unusual bruising; bleeding gums; bloody or coffee ground-like vomit; coughing up blood; dizziness; increased bleeding from cuts; increased menstrual or vaginal bleeding; nosebleeds; pain, swelling, or discomfort; pink or brown urine; red or black stools; unusual headaches or weakness.
Possible Side Effects of Jantoven
Possible side effects of Jantoven:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. No COMMON side effects have been reported with this medicine.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); back, side, muscle, joint, or stomach pain; black, tarry, or bloody stools; blood in the urine (pink or brown urine); bloody or coffee ground-like vomit; chest pain; decreased urination; dizziness; fainting; fever; numbness or tingling; pain, unusual color, or temperature change in any area of the body; pale skin; purple, dark, or painful toes; shortness of breath; skin sores or ulcers; stroke symptoms (eg, confusion, slurred speech, vision problems, one-sided weakness); sudden, severe pain in your legs, feet, or toes; trouble swallowing; unexplained swelling; unusual bruising or bleeding (eg, nosebleed, unusual bleeding from gums, increased bleeding from cuts,
- increased menstrual or vaginal bleeding,
- coughing up blood, bleeding at the injection site); unusual headache or weakness; unusual pain, swelling, or discomfort; wounds or sores that do not heal properly; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch