Name of the offer: Invega Coupon 15 Day Free Trial
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Invega below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. Take in the morning unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking this medicine is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; indigestion; light-headedness; restlessness; sore throat; weight gain.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); abnormal thoughts; behavior changes; chest pain; confusion; decreased sexual ability; decreased urination; enlarged breasts; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; increased saliva production or drooling; increased sweating; mental or mood changes;
- missed menstrual period;
- muscle pain, weakness, or stiffness; nipple discharge;
- prolonged, painful erection;
- seizures; severe or prolonged dizziness or headache; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or attempts; symptoms of high blood sugar (eg, increased thirst, hunger, or urination; unusual weakness); tremor; trouble concentrating, speaking, or swallowing; trouble sitting still; trouble walking or standing; uncontrolled muscle movements (eg, arm or leg movements, twitching of the face or tongue, jerking or twisting); unusual eye movements.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch