Free Glumetza Manufacturer Coupons and Discounts
We’ve researched the best available deals
for Glumetza. Save on Glumetza today! Browse the free discounts and coupons
below to reduce the price of Glumetza at your local pharmacy. To claim your free
Glumetza discount, view the available manufacturer coupons or patient assistance
programs below or use the free buying group coupon to get a discount on Glumetza today.
This coupon is reusable and can get you up to 75% off the price of your prescriptions in your local pharmacy.
Glumetza Manufacturer Coupon
View Manufacturer Coupon
GlumetzaXR® 2014 Coupon: Pay only $10 For Each Prescription (Maximum Value Of Offer = $100)
Name of the offer: GlumetzaXR® Savings Offer
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon
Details: This is an interesting offer in that there is an electronic coupon associated with this offer.
If you have commercial insurance and you take your prescription to one of the 33,000 participating pharmacies, you do not need a physical coupon; when your pharmacist transmits the insurance claim it should go through automatically.
If they do not participate OR if you have mail-order prescriptions then you need to print this coupon.
Glumetza Internet Drug Coupon
Save up to 50% Retail Price
Print Your Coupon
- Discount program for drugs similar to how the AAA card gets you discounts on motel rooms.
- Ideal for people with no drug coverage, self-employed, donut hole seniors.
- Accepted at all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Etc.) and most independent pharmacies. Not to be combined with insurance, great for drugs not covered by your plan.
Other coupons related to:
Read information about Glumetza below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please
consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
Glumetza is used for:
Treating type 2 diabetes. It is used along with diet and exercise. It may be used alone or with other antidiabetic medicines. This medicine is a biguanide antidiabetic. It works by decreasing the amount of sugar that the liver produces and the intestines absorb. It also helps to make your body more sensitive to the insulin that you naturally produce.
How to use Glumetza:
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with the evening meal unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
Important safety information about Glumetza:
This medicine may rarely cause a serious and sometimes fatal condition called lactic acidosis. Most of these cases have occurred in diabetic patients who also have certain kidney problems. The risk of lactic acidosis may be greater if you have liver problems, kidney problems, or heart failure. The risk may also be greater in patients who are elderly or drink alcohol. Lab tests, including kidney function, may be performed while you take this medicine.Do not begin to take this medicine if you are 80 years or older unless lab tests show that you do not have decreased kidney function. Do not take it if you have a severe infection, have low blood oxygen levels, or are dehydrated. Tell your doctor you take this medicine before you have any surgery or lab procedures.Contact your doctor right away if you notice symptoms such as fast or difficult breathing; muscle pain or tenderness; slow or irregular heartbeat; unusual drowsiness, dizziness, or light-headedness; unusual stomach discomfort; or unusual weakness or tiredness. Contact your doctor right away if you start to feel unusually cold or if you have a general feeling of being unwell.
Possible Side Effects of Glumetza
Possible side effects of Glumetza:
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; gas; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach pain or upset; temporary metallic taste; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain or discomfort; dizziness or light-headedness; fast or difficult breathing; feeling of being unusually cold; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; general feeling of being unwell; muscle pain or weakness; slow or irregular heartbeat; unusual drowsiness; unusual or persistent stomach pain or discomfort; unusual tiredness or weakness.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch