Glumetza is a medication prescribed to treat type 2 diabetes. It contains metformin which is a biguanide drug that works by decreasing the production of glucose in the liver. The price of Glumetza is around $200 for thirty 500mg tablets. To help lower the cost of Glumetza, we provide access to Glumetza coupons. The Glumetza manufacturer coupon works like a copay card and enables you to pay as little as $5 for your prescription. The second coupon works like a Glumetza discount card and gets you as much as 75% off the retail price. These offers cannot be combined. Click the Glumetza coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: GlumetzaXR Savings Offer
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon; Pay only $5 for each GlumetzaXR prescription
Other coupons related to: Diabetes
Read information about Glumetza below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with the evening meal unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Diarrhea; gas; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach pain or upset; temporary metallic taste; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain or discomfort; dizziness or light-headedness; fast or difficult breathing; feeling of being unusually cold; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; general feeling of being unwell; muscle pain or weakness; slow or irregular heartbeat; unusual drowsiness; unusual or persistent stomach pain or discomfort; unusual tiredness or weakness.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch