Name of the offer: Frova Instant Savings Card
Description: Manufacturer printable offer. Download and print your free savings card and save up to $35 off your next prescription.
Other coupons related to: Migraine
Read information about Frova below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Take a single dose of this medicine with fluids as soon as migraine symptoms appear. A second dose may be taken if there is only a partial response or symptoms of the migraine return. However, do not take it sooner than 2 hours following the first dose. Do not take a second dose if your symptoms do not get better after your first dose. Do not take more than 3 tablets in a 24-hour period.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you still have a headache, follow your doctors dosing instructions. Contact your doctor if you are unsure of what to do if you miss a dose. Do not take this medicine more often than prescribed. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; fatigue; flushing; headache; hot or cold sensations; indigestion; numbness or tingling in the arms, legs, hands, or feet.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody diarrhea; bone or joint pain; confusion, slurred speech, or changes in vision; hallucinations; irregular or rapid heartbeat; loss of coordination; mental or mood changes (eg, agitation); muscle spasms; one-sided weakness; pain or unusual coldness in feet, legs, hands, or arms; pain, tightness, pressure, and heaviness in the chest, throat, neck, or jaw; pale or blue-colored fingers or toes; persistent numbness or tingling in the arms, legs, hands, or feet; seizures; severe stomach pain; sudden severe dizziness, fainting, headache, or vomiting; sudden shortness of breath.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch