Name of the offer: Focalin XR Coupon Save $60
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon.
Details: This is a good coupon. It is good for cash paying patients or patients with drug insurance. It can be worth up to $720 per year depending on your co-pay. As with other coupons, the amount of savings can not exceed your actual out-of-pocket costs.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Focalin below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth in the morning. Talk with your doctor about how you should take this medicine with regard to food.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you cannot swallow the capsule whole, you may open it and sprinkle the contents over a spoonful of applesauce. Mix the medicine with the applesauce and swallow the mixture right away, followed by a glass of water. Do not crush or chew the medicine before swallowing. Do not store the mixture for future use.
- If you take an antacid, H2 antagonist (eg, ranitidine), or proton pump inhibitor (PPI) (eg, omeprazole), ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take it with this medicine.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Anxiety, dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; indigestion; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; stomach pain; trouble sleeping.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; joint pain; purple or brownish red spots on the skin); behavior changes (eg, aggression, hostility, restlessness); blurred vision or other vision problems; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; mental or mood changes (eg, agitation, depression, irritability, panic attacks, persistent crying, severe or persistent anxiety, unusual sadness); one-sided weakness; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; shortness of breath; slurred speech; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; uncontrolled speech or muscle movements; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch