Flonase is a nasal spray that contains a corticosteroid medication that helps relieve allergy symptoms like sneezing and a stuffy, runny nose. The price of prescription Flonase is around $100-$120 for one bottle. Over the counter Flonase has a price around $23. We provide Flonase patient assistance in the form of coupons. The Flonase manufacturer coupon can get you either $2 or $4 off over the counter medication depending on the size you choose. The second Flonase coupon gets you up to 75% off the retail price of prescription Flonase. This coupon works like a Flonase discount card and is reusable. Select the Flonase coupon of your choice to start saving now.
Name of the offer: Flonase® Sign & Save
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon. Complete the registration to receive even more savings on FLONASE® Allergy Relief, monthly articles, and helpful tips. Get $2 off (60 spray) or $4 off (120 spray).
Other coupons related to: Antihistamine - Hay Fever
Read information about Flonase below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Apply a small amount of medicine to the affected area. Gently rub it in until it is evenly distributed.
- Wash your hands after you apply this medicine, unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- Do not bandage or cover the treated skin area unless directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, apply it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not apply 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dryness; mild stinging, burning, or itching.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); acne-like rash; burning, cracking, irritation, or peeling not present before you began using this medicine; excessive hair growth; inflamed hair follicles; inflammation around the mouth; thinning, softening, or discoloration of the skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch