Name of the offer: Save On Finacea
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon. New to Finacea and get instant savings of $30. If you're already using Finacea, receive instant savings of $10 on your prescriptions.
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Finacea below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Before using this medicine, wash the affected area with warm water and soap, rinse, and pat dry. Cover the affected area with a thin film of medicine and gently rub in until medicine is evenly distributed. Allow the medicine to dry.
- Wash your hands immediately before and after using this medicine.
- Do not cover the affected area with gauze or a bandage unless your doctor tells you to do so.
- Continue to use this medicine for the full course of treatment even if your condition improves. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dryness; temporary burning, itching, redness, stinging, or tingling at the application site.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); change in skin color; peeling, irritation, or inflammation of skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch