Name of the offer: Exforge® Coupon; BP Success Zone
Description: In order to get this coupon you need to join the Novartis patient support program known as the BP Success Zone. Once you join BP Success Zone you qualify for monthly savings depending on you co-pay. If your copay is greater than $4, they will pay up to $250 and you are responsible for the rest. If your co-pay is less than $4, you can not use this coupon. In addition to the money saving coupon you a coupon for a free (with rebate) blood pressure monitor and lots of information regarding blood pressure management.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Exforge below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; sore throat or discomfort when swallowing; stuffy nose; upper respiratory tract infection (head or chest cold).
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); burning, numbness, or tingling; change in the amount of urine produced; chest, jaw, or left arm pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; numbness and tingling of an arm or leg; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent muscle pain or aches; shortness of breath; sudden, severe headache or vomiting; sudden, unexplained weight gain; sudden vision changes; swelling of the feet, ankles, or hands; symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine, loss of appetite, pale stools, severe or persistent stomach pain, yellowing of the eyes or skin).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch