Name of the offer: Evista Coupon 30 Free Tablets
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon Savings Voucher Visit the link and fill out the questionaire. If you are a post-menapausal woman with commercial insurance you can print out a savings voucher for a month's supply of Evista tablets. The monthly cost for 30 Evista tablets is about $125.00, so this is a valuable offer. Evista Coupon Factoid: You only get one chance to download this coupon. Please make sure your printer has ink and paper. Click here for more drug coupon printing hints. After you print this coupon, the web site will prevent you from printing another one. The Evista coupon prints with a 30-day expiration date. If you plan on using this coupon don't procrastinate.
Other coupons related to: Osteoporosis
Read information about Evista below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Hot flashes; increased sweating; joint aches; leg cramps.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- abnormal vaginal bleeding;
- back or side pain; blurred vision, loss of vision, or other vision changes; breast pain, tenderness, swelling, lump or discharge; chest pain; coughing up blood; confusion; flu-like symptoms; leg or calf pain, warmth, or swelling; one-sided weakness; shortness of breath; slurred speech; swelling of the hands, arms, legs or feet; unexplained bleeding.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch