Name of the offer: Estrogel® Coupon; Save Up To $35 Per Prescription; Manufacturer Offer; Ascent Therapeutics (Patient Pays First $25)
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon; Instant Coupon
Details: This offer is good for cash paying customers & customers with insurance.
Other coupons related to: Women's Health - Birth Control
Read information about Estrogel below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- To achieve maximum effectiveness of this medicine, it must be taken every day (every 24 hours) and at the same time each day.
- Remember to take all of the pills in the pack. Do not skip any doses.
- Be sure to have an extra full pack of this medication available at all times.
- If you miss 1 dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. Take your next dose at the regular time. This means you may take 2 doses on the same day. You do not need to use a backup method of birth control if you only miss 1 pill. If you miss more than 1 active dose of this medicine, read the extra patient information leaflet that comes with this medicine or contact you doctor for instructions. You must use a backup method of birth control if you miss more than 1 active dose of this medicine. If you are not sure about how to handle missed doses, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms) and talk with your doctor.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Breast tenderness or enlargement; changes in appetite; changes in weight; dizziness; headache; loss of scalp hair; nausea; nervousness; stomach cramps or bloating;
- vaginal spotting or breakthrough bleeding;
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast lumps; calf/leg pain or swelling; changes in vision; chest pain or heaviness in the chest; coughing up blood; difficulty wearing contact lenses; dark urine or light-colored bowel movements; dizziness or fainting; fever; loss of appetite;
- missed menstrual period;
- mood/mental changes; numbness of an arm or leg;
- persistent or recurrent abnormal vaginal bleeding;
- severe pain or tenderness in the stomach area; shortness of breath; sleeplessness; slurred speech; sudden severe headache (migraine); sudden shortness of breath; swelling of fingers or ankles;
- vaginal infection;
- vomiting; weakness or fatigue; weakness or numbness in the arm or leg; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch