Differin is a topical retinoid medication used to treat acne. It can be purchased as a cream, lotion or gel. Differin costs between $400 and $500 for one tube or pump of product. To reduce the cost of Differin, we offer a printable Differin coupon that can lower the pharmacy price by as much as 75%. We also provide access to a Differin manufacturer coupon that can save you between $25 and $50, depending on your form of payment. It may also be used as a Differin savings card to get you $10-$15 off refills. Click one of the links below to get the Differin coupon of your choice.
We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Differin below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with this medicine. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Do not apply this medicine to eczema or to damaged or sunburned skin.
- Before applying this medicine, clean the area to be treated with mild soap or soapless cleanser and gently dry.
- Apply a thin film of this medicine to the affected skin and the surrounding area. Use a pea-sized amount for each area of the face (eg, forehead, chin, cheek) unless your doctor tells you otherwise. Rub in gently.
- Wash your hands right away after using this medicine.
- A mild sensation of warmth or slight stinging may occur shortly after using this medicine.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once. If several applications are missed, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dry skin; feeling of warmth; irritation; itching; peeling; redness; scaling; temporary burning and stinging.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blistering; crusting; excessive redness, peeling, or irritation; swelling.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch