Deplin is a medical food, meaning it is a nutritional supplement prescribed by a doctor to treat a certain medical condition, and it contains vitamins or nutrients that cannot be obtained from a regular diet. Deplin is prescribed to treat depression and contains L-methylfolate, the active form of vitamin B9. Deplin costs around $145 for 30 pills. To reduce the price of Deplin, take advantage of our Deplin coupons. Deplin manufacturer coupons are currently unavailable, but we offer printable Deplin discount coupons that can reduce the pharmacy price by as much as 75%. Either print or receive your Deplin coupon by SMS or email by selecting your preferred option below.
We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Deplin below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. No COMMON side effects have been reported with this medicine.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch