Name of the offer: Daytrana Patch $60 Savings Offer
Description: Manufacturer Offer; Instant Voucher And Information Kit
Details: For problems with this coupon please call the Daytrana support line at: 1-877-567-7857.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Daytrana below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth 30 to 45 minutes before eating unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Chew this medicine well before swallowing.
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water or other liquid (8 oz/240 mL).
- You may have trouble sleeping while taking this medicine. If this occurs, taking your last dose before 6 pm may help. Check with your doctor before you change the way that you take this medicine. If trouble sleeping continues, talk with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Dizziness; drowsiness; headache; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; stomach pain; trouble sleeping.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; joint pain; purple or brownish red spots on the skin); behavior changes (eg, aggression, hostility, restlessness); blurred vision or other vision problems; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; mental or mood changes (eg, agitation, anxiety, depression, irritability, panic attacks, persistent crying, unusual sadness); one-sided weakness; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; shortness of breath; slurred speech; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; uncontrolled speech or muscle movements; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch