Cymbalta is an SNRI and an antidepressant that is not only used to treat depression, but it is also commonly prescribed to treat anxiety and neurological pain. As a brand-name medication, the Cymbalta price is high at around $300 for a month’s supply of 30 mg capsules. At this price, patient assistance can provide valuable savings. We offer a Cymbalta buying group discount coupon that may be reused like a Cymbalta discount card to reduce the price by as much as 75% on each refill. We also provide access to a Cymbalta manufacturer coupon that serves as a voucher for 30 free Cymbalta pills. Present this coupon to your pharmacy and get a free 30-day supply!
Name of the offer: Cymbalta Coupon Voucher for 30 Cymbalta pills
Description: Voucher you print from your computer Maximum Savings = $250
Details: Click Here. Enter your age. Then you will be brought to the voucher page. Print the voucher from your computer. Take the voucher (along with your doctor's prescription) to the drugstore. You will get a 30 day's supply of Cymbalta for free.
Other coupons related to: Mental Health
Read information about Cymbalta below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth with or without food. Taking it with food may help to decrease the chance of nausea or stomach upset.
- Swallow this medicine whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing. Do not open the capsule and sprinkle the contents on food or in liquid.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking this medicine at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, diarrhea, dizziness, confusion, headache, increased sweating, nausea, nightmare, ringing in the ears, seizures, trouble sleeping, unusual tiredness, or vomiting. You will be closely monitored when you start this medicine and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; sore throat; tiredness; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bizarre behavior; bloody or black, tarry stools; blurred vision; confusion; dark urine; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; excessive sweating; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever or chills; hallucinations; memory loss; mouth sores or ulcers; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, aggressiveness, agitation, anxiety, depression, hostility, impulsiveness, irritability, panic attacks, restlessness); pale stools; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; severe or persistent tiredness or weakness; severe or persistent trouble sleeping; sluggishness; stiff muscles; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; trouble urinating or change in the amount of urine produced; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual weakness; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch