Name of the offer: Clobex Co-Pay Reduction Offer
Description: Manufacturer Resuable Copay Reduction Offer Pay zero copay for Clobex® (clobetasol propionate) Spray, 2.0 and 4.25 fl oz bottle
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Clobex below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Apply a small amount of medicine to the affected area. Gently rub the medicine in until it is evenly distributed. Wash your hands immediately after applying this medicine, unless your hands are part of the treated area. Do not bandage or wrap the affected area unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Treatment must be limited to 2 consecutive weeks.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Irritation; stinging.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); burning; itching; redness; skin thinning or discoloration; swelling.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch