Name of the offer: Chantix Coupon; Manufacturer Offer
Description: Pay $40 or less - save up to $75 per monthly prescription. If your out-of-pocket costs are $115 or less, you pay $40. If your out-of-pocket costs are more than $115, you have $75 off your costs. Offer can be used up to 3 times.
Details: Save Up To $75 On Your Out Of Pocket Costs (After Patient Pays First $40).
Other coupons related to: Smoking
Read information about Chantix below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Set a date to quit smoking. Start treatment with this medicine 1 week before your quit date, unless your doctor directs you otherwise.
- Take this medicine by mouth after a meal with a full glass (8 oz/240 mL) of water.
- Take this medicine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking it at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Even if you smoke after your quit date, continue to try to quit.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; gas; headache; increased appetite; nausea; stomach upset; taste changes; trouble sleeping; vivid, strange, or unusual dreams; vomiting.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); behavior changes; chest pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; memory loss; new or worsening mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, agitation, anger, anxiety, depression, nervousness, thoughts of hurting other people); persistent trouble sleeping; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent nausea; suicidal thoughts or actions; vision changes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch