Celebrex is an NSAID medication used to treat pain and inflammation, mainly resulting from arthritis. It may also be used to treat migraines, menstrual pain, fever and other conditions as recommended by your doctor. Celebrex can cost up to $300 for just 30 pills. We offer access to a Celebrex manufacturer coupon that serves as a Celebrex copay card to help reduce your payment. We also offer a printable Celebrex discount card in the form of a buying group coupon. This coupon can be reused at your local pharmacies to get up to 50% off the retail price. Take advantage of either of these forms of Celebrex patient assistance by clicking on the coupons below.
Name of the offer: Celebrex Printable Coupon, Save $15
Description: This is a brand new coupon. This is the first online coupon Celebrex has ever offered. In the drug coupon business, we call this a one-click offer.
Details: Pfizer Sponsored Printable Coupon. Visit the above link and download the coupon. Then call: 1-866-965-6387 to activate the coupon BEFORE you use it.
Other coupons related to: Pain - Arthritis - Muscle Relaxants
Read information about Celebrex below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get this medicine refilled.
- Take this medicine by mouth. It may be taken with food if it upsets your stomach. Taking it with food may not lower the risk of stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, ulcers). Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have persistent stomach upset.
- Some doses of this medicine should be taken with food. Ask your doctor if you have questions about how to take this medicine.
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) as directed by your doctor.
- Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking this medicine.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine and you are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines can cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; headache; heartburn; nausea; sore throat; stomach upset; stuffy nose.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody or black, tarry stools; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; depression; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hearing loss; mental or mood changes; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent stomach pain or nausea; severe vomiting; shortness of breath; sudden or unexplained weight gain; swelling of hands, legs, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual joint or muscle pain; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision or speech changes; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch