Name of the offer: Save Up To $50 On Carac
Description: Manufacturer Printable Coupon. Instant savings offer. Eligible insured patients will receive up to $50 off their co-pay. Patients without insurance will pay more (will receive $50 off their Carac prescription).
Other coupons related to: Skin - Hair - Nails
Read information about Carac below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Use a nonmetallic applicator or wear rubber gloves while applying this medicine.
- Gently wash the area where you will apply this medicine. Rinse well, pat dry with a towel, and wait 10 minutes before applying this medicine.
- Apply enough of this medicine to cover the affected area.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying this medicine, unless they are part of the treated area.
- Do not bandage or cover the treated area, unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- This medicine is for external use only. Do not get it in your eyes, nose, mouth, or genital area. If you get it in your eyes, rinse with a generous amount of cool water right away and contact your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Burning, crusting, redness, pain, soreness, inflammation, or irritation of the skin.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody diarrhea; change in skin color; chills; fever; scarring or sores on the treated area; severe or persistent burning, crusting, redness, pain, soreness, inflammation, or irritation of the skin; severe stomach pain; vomiting.
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch