We're sorry, there is no manufacturer coupon currently being offered. Since we're always on the hunt for the latest manufacturer offers, please be sure to check back at another time.
Other coupons related to: Blood Pressure - Water Pills
Read information about Captopril below to learn about its common uses. If you have questions about this medicine, please consult with your doctor or pharmacist and be sure to inform them of all the medications you are currently taking.
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take this medicine by mouth on an empty stomach 1 hour before meals.
- This medicine works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Drink plenty of fluids while taking this medicine. Not drinking enough fluids or excessive sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting can lead to light-headedness or fainting.
- Continue to take this medicine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use this medicine.
- All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
- Cough; dizziness; taste changes.
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); burning, numbness, or tingling; chest pain; confusion; decreased urination; fainting; irregular, fast, or slow heartbeat; new or worsened swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent dizziness or light-headedness; shortness of breath; slurred speech; stomach pain (with or without nausea or vomiting); sudden, severe headache or vomiting; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, persistent sore throat); symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine, loss of appetite, pale stools, yellowing of the skin or eyes); unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision problems (eg, blurred vision).
- This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch